Skip to main content

~sleep~



assalamualaikum w.b.r

How are you? hope you all in flying colors. no matter happen, smile and du'a will give you another strength to go on. please try this! it's really true! also remember to take a deep sleep to rest from the distraction around you. just like my little brother here. oh, I miss him so much! ooppSS, sorry! =D



I want to share some info about sleep from productive muslim. just read from them and I think I need to re-organize my sleep to get that productive sleep. do you ever wondered that sleep also have a great connection to Lord? well, you might want to know the truth behind it.

check it out here!


Next, you will find some more interesting part from your sleep. Indeed the sleep is not just for a rest, but for those who live for the akhirat, they will find the sleep is more than that.


so, have a sweet dream tonight! (*_+)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~i'm the chosen one~

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ alhamdulillah..it's the precious moments I've ever had besides it's improving my soft skills..I've got a lot of knowledge and friends during the program.. now,lets reveal the program..What is that program?actually, it is the program of young women engineers of IEM-UTM that launched in UTM..and of course,it's the first time launching in UTM.. the program consist of 3 section which every section have the activities from an experienced engineers..It was about the leadership,success and failure..The engineers are IR June Lau Yuk Ma and Dato' IR Hj. Ahmad Murad Hj. Omar..They're ex-UTM..Can you imagine how much happy I am to get know the successful persons and they're just in front of your eyes??speaking casually without formality??Wah!it's really the precious moments for me.. alhamdulillah..i'm the chosen one.. p/s:to be continued.. or you may click here for more information: nhmy wani .. on the road of success the...

~ choice ~

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
BEDAK Asmak dari Tanah Liat Putih Assalamualaikum semua. buat apa tu?  nak update tentang contest blogger MHAM yang pertama. even tak menang, tapi saya dapat reward dari MHAMsb tentang contest blogger series 1. nak tengok saya dapat apa? best reward saya dapat. rasa dihargai. dapat buku, fail dan macam-macam lagi.☺ MHAM sdn. bhd. ada pelbagai produk yang berkualiti. minyak herba asmak adalah yang pertama, diikuti dengan bedak asmak.  bedak asmak ni diperbuat daripada tanah liat putih tau. tiada bahan kimia, semulajadi. harga pun mampu milik, setanding kualitinya. antara kegunaan bedak asmak, ianya mampu merawat jerawat dan ekzema.  boleh hubungi saya kalau nak tanya tentang bedak asmak ni.