Thursday, February 24, 2011

~miserable~


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

have you ever feel like this? I think I'm gonna feel it today..

I'm not the strongest person to hide my feel..

I'm not brave enough to face these challenges myself..

but..

most thing I've known..

I have Him to accompany me..

and I'm always hope..

He guided me for all I've been lost to the true path..

..forever..

~from bottom of my heart~

I was so far from you
Yet to me you were always so close
I wandered lost in the dark
I closed my eyes toward the signs
You put in my way
I walked everyday
Further and further away from you
O Allah, you brought me home
I thank You with every breath I take.

Alhamdulillah

I never thought about
All the things you have given to me
I never thanked you once
I was too proud to see the truth
And prostrate to you
Until I took the first step
And that’s when you opened the doors for me
Now I realized what I was missing
By being far from you.

I wanna thank you for all the things that you’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
And did you give me hope

I wanna thank You for all the things that you’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
I wanna thank You for bringing me home


"Barangsiapa yang menghendaki keuntungan di akhirat akan Kami tambah keuntungan itu baginya dan barangsiapa yang menghendaki keuntungan di dunia Kami berikan kepadanya sebagian dari keuntungan dunia dan tidak ada baginya suatu bahagianpun di akhirat"

[Surah Asy Syuura 42:20]

Turn to Allah
He’s never far away
Put your trust in Him
Raise your hands and pray

Ya Allah
Guide my steps don’t let me go astray
..You’re the only one that showed me the way..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

web site traffic statistics
Palm Harbor Florida Dating