Thursday, April 14, 2011

~you're priceless~


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

i'm just wanna share something..parents..do you love them?me too..how priceless they're to me..without them,I'm not here..

although I'm not a good kid..but,I'm really thankful for the time being with my parent..I was blessed because I am loved by them..
They're very precious to me..nothing can compare their love to me..Mom,Dad,I'm still trying to be the good one..Alhamdulillah for this opportunity to know Mom and Dad in this world..and I'm really hope we can see each other in Hereafter..

thanks for taught me..
thanks for caring to me..
thanks because you love me..no matter how bad I am..
thanks for make me happy..
thanks for lending your shoulders to me to cry..
thanks for always there for me..
thanks for encouraged me,until what I am now..
and mostly thanks
because you always pray for me..
thanks for everything..



~A letter from mom and dad~

My child,
when I get old,
I hope u understand me

I hope u can be patience with me,
When I'm always cranky,
It's all part of getting old,
You'll understand when you're older

If u have spare time,
I hope we can talk,
Even for a few minutes,
I'm always by myself all the time
and have no one to talk to,
I know you're busy with work,
Even if you're not interested in my stories,
Please have time for me..

..I'm not going to last much longer,anyway..

I'm always thinking whether I'm fulfill my responsibility as a daughter..I can't bear to see you crying anymore..O Mom and Dad,forgive me for the wrongs..I know one day, you'll be no longer mine..and I want u to know,I will always pray for you..

Or maybe there's a whispering in my heart saying "Please don't go..I'm still need u"..But I have to faced this reality..alone..without you beside me..

..I know the times will come because I remember this..Kullu nafsin dza iqatul maut..

With that, I'll freely let you go..no matter how sad I am..

I will not forget Mom and Dad,forever..insyaAllah, as long as Allah allow me..

no matter how much I've done..it still cannot compare your love to me..

O Allah,I love them very much..they're very priceless..
..Bless them always O Allah..and please let them enter Your Jannah..

I've taken this video from Youtube..thanks to the kind-hearted one..May God bless you for what you have published..


..Quran version to do well to parent after being loyal to Him..

Dan Tuhanmu telah perintahkan, supaya engkau tidak menyembah melainkan kepada-Nya semata-mata, dan hendaklah engkau berbuat baik kepada ibu bapa. [QS al-Isra’ 17:23]

2 comments:

  1. hmm..ya habibi,
    ana uridu anti tad`uni...
    li saa`dah fiddunya wal akhirah..
    ana uhibbuki...jiddan...
    hope u will success in here and hereafter...
    luv u most!!acikkkkkkkkkkk...

    ReplyDelete

 

web site traffic statistics
Palm Harbor Florida Dating